It is recommended to check if GCam APK is compatible with your device before installing it. No, you do not need to root your Android device to use GCam APK.
It enables you to backup and restore your device data both selectively or completely depending on your needs. Moreover, with this program there is no fear of data loss during the backup or restore process. I’ve posted here here earlier about me needing help to restore a system application that I uninstalled using adb.
- It is based on the Google Camera app but has been modified by third-party developers to add new features and improve its performance.
- This feature works by constantly taking pictures (frames) in the background.
- The manufacturer’s warranty will be void if you root your device.
- The stock ROM/firmware for Android devices is the official and most stable firmware specially designed by the manufacturer for a particular device.
- You can flash your device with a recovery mode or flash tool.
So, a custom ROM for Android is an operating system based on Android that a third-party developer produced. How you root your device is different for every single model. For some devices, this can prove to be a difficult process involving circumventing the manufacturer’s safety precautions. For others, it can be as simple as plugging your phone into your computer and pressing a button.
- Every year smartphone manufacturers, among which we find Xiaomi , find themselves in the need to improve their products.
- There are chances that they will be tampering with the root access of your device.
- Because of that, the manufacturer might be able to tell that the phone has had a custom ROM installed and not honor the warranty, in case you need to use it.
- It can easily get you out of dangerous problems with custom ROM by simply restoring the official stock ROM back in your Android device.
- Basically, a Stock ROM is the original or you can say, official software designed by the original device manufacturer for that particular device.
is renowned for producing some of the most powerful devices you can get in your budget, so it came as no surprise they’ve created another one with the POCO X3 128GB ! This phone takes your selfies to new heights but what makes it stand out the most is its rear camera. After giving a couple of minutes and a little bit of credit effort, now you can click using GCam in your Android device that is running on any Stock ROM. This upgrade of the application from Stock to GCam will bring a paradigm shift in your photos. Check the latest version MiUI stock camera from the developer page.